Turn audience members’ smart devices (phones, watches, wearables) into a massive canvas of pixels available as an ‘extra rig’ to professional light show designers. Sauca Live Light fulfils today’s need for immersion and connection, while promoting positive audience behaviour. Our approach is ethical and sustainable. And the possibilities are endless.
Run low-res video and colour effects across the crowd Create huge messages that sweep across the audience Set-off simultaneous or Mexican Wave flashes around the venue
Sauca Live Light fulfils today’s audiences need for immersion and connection.
Through our technology, you can:
- Increase engagement and loyalty
- Promote positive behaviours
- Wow and delight your crowd
- Create differentiated, unique effects and never-to-forget moments
- Significantly reduce the incidence of audience members filming live events.
Sauca Live Light has proudly harnessed the latest in technology developments and design principles to enable us to deliver a simple, plug and play system that tech and events teams will understand and be completely familiar with. Using the Sauca Live Light Uplink, the lighting or video designer is able to program the audience as a pixel mappable, colour controlled, multi-celled lighting fixture - directly from any lighting console or video server. The audience simply need to open a webpage via a QR code or use the Live Light App.
Our approach is as sustainable as audience as pixels gets - no new plastic hardware, no landfill, no cables, and completely safe. In the future, artists and events organisers will be actually encouraging crowds to hold up their phones - but at the right time and for the right reasons!
- Anywhere where there is a captive audience! For example:
- Live sporting arenas and stadiums
- Live music events and festivals
- Music, dance and arts venues, clubs and pubs
- Corporate events